Sunday, April 6, 2008

Caribbean Cruise!

We just had the best week spent cruising in the Southern Caribbean! We were on board Serenade of the Seas, on Royal Caribbean cruise line. We visited Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas; St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Bridgetown, Barbados. We snorkeled with sea turtles and did two different ziplines tours on St. Maarten and on Antigua. Unfortunately, no pictures of those, but they were damn fun. We ate ourselves silly, got dressed up for dinners and shows, enjoyed the sun, and hit the hot tub. Oh yeah, that was me dancing in the hot tub! :) I don't have any pictures of that either, but here are some of the better pictures from the trip.

Oh, and if you haven't cruised, I highly recommend it.


We rented a motorcycle on St. Thomas and drove all over the island. Justin did a great job driving on the LEFT side of the road!!
We visited a butterfly farm, also on St. Thomas. One even landed on my aunt's leg!
I'm a dork, so I haven't figured out how to rotate this, but this was the back of the dress I wore for one of the formal nights.


Me, chilling in my bikini, on the ship. Hell yeah, it only took three years to get back my body from pregnancy! Damn proud of it!This is my favorite picture, taken on St. Lucia.

It was a great trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Hotness, Batman!! You look fantastic! Keep it up, but only if your diet includes powdered cheese...love ya! K