Thursday, January 3, 2008

Living the Past

Generally, I live my life in the present. I don't spend a whole lot of time thinking "what if" because it's pointless. And I believe that God has a purpose for all of us, and a plan. But....

I had a friend in high school named Tony Harrison. In our theatre world (Yep, I was a thespian), he was my big brother. And since we both had flaming red hair, he really could have been my big brother. Lucky he wasn't, though, because I loved him. Oh, my goodness, how I loved him. He was such a deep person, he had these thoughts and ideas that I had never encountered before. Unfortunately, along with that came demons of the mind I'd never encountered before either. Without getting too much into a story that no one really wants to hear, his demons got him. He tried to change his name to Beau Bronwyn and pretend he'd never met me or any of his other friends. Being a caring friend, I tracked him down at his new job and told him how insane that was, which of course he didn't take too well.

And then, he fell off the face of the earth. Literally. He told his parents he was joining some cult, I think, and took off and no one has heard from him since. Not his family, not his grandparents (whom he adored, and the relationship was mutual) and certainly not his friends. Now, I dream about him every now and then, and in my dreams I'm always so overjoyed to find him, and heartbroken when I wake up and find out it was just a dream. Again. I just want to know what happened to him, even if he's gone from this world. There must be a reason I can't get him out of my head. Maybe I'm supposed to help him. I don't know. But I need to find him.

He has failed to resurface on any website I can find. I've searched MySpace, Classmates.com, tried to search death records, etc. Now, I'm reaching out to anyone who can help me find him. Here is what I know:

Anthony Wayne Harrison
went to Cherry Creek High School
DOB 05/16/75
about 5'7" or so
may have changed name to Beau Bronwyn
last known to live in the Englewood, CO area

If you know this person, or know how to search and find him, please help me. I'll post a picture of him as soon as I figure out my scanner.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

maybe join facebook and see if you can find him that way...i found an old friend on facebook recently, granted, she wasn't hiding from me

Unknown said...

I knew a guy named Beau, but i believe he spelled his last name Braunwyn. I could, however, be wrong. He worked for Redwood Coast Cellular in Arcata, CA around 2001. He was the most awesome friend one could ask for. In talking to him he said he was from Louisiana. When I knew him (2000-2003) he was about 25 years old or so. I don't know if this is the same guy you are looking for or not, but this Beau dropped off the face of the earth, too. I've been trying to find him for about 6 years now. Hope u find your friend. If u find him, ask him if he knew Emily that worked for the cell company in McKinleyville. If it's him, please let me know how to get in touch with him. I miss my friend, and we have a lot of catching up to do. Thank you.

May Love Hold Us said...

Emily,
I believe you might be on to something. Is it possible for you to e-mail me at alegriafury@hotmail.com? I would like to e-mail you a picture of the person I'm looking for, to see if it's the same one.