Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The First Post

I've never blogged before, although I am a pretty opinionated person. I never really felt like my opinions mattered much to the world. But I am in need of an outlet for writing, to feel like I matter in the world, even if it is just to me. I am a mother, a wife, a 911 dispatcher, but first and foremost, I am a woman. I'm a woman trying desperately to hold onto control of my identity, even if I can't control anything else in my life. And so, through this blog, I will try to define my identity and hold it, cherished, in my heart.

Welcome along, anyone who reads this. I hope you find meaning and love in your life.

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

hey, welcome to the blogosphere

i'm adding you to my blogroll, i hope that's ok

:)

May Love Hold Us said...

Of course, thanks for looking!

Jimbolio said...

Proof that I have been all the way back here!

Let's get that book published missy!