Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's been a while

Like Thumper says: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I haven't had anything nice to say in a while. Life has been quite a roller coaster lately.

With another down today.

The funny thing is, since life isn't definite, like a roller coaster, one never knows when what appears to be a down really might be an up, saving you from an even worse down we never know about.

It is so hard to not base one's self-esteem on what other people think.

I have to remember that I am a strong, independent woman who is beautiful and smart and perfect in her own imperfect way. God made me this way.

I am a work in progress. What does not kill me will make me stronger.

Everything happens for a reason, even the things that crush us.

No comments: