Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Survey

Does the statement describe you or not?
I love to be the center of attention.
True

I have a tattoo.
not yet

I have a piercing.
Ears

I have a cat.
two

I have a dog.
not yet

I have been sent to the principal's office.
not while I was in school, I is an adult now

I have been suspended.
no

I have gotten detention.
no

I have been expelled.
no

I have gotten in a fight at school.
no

I have lost an iPod.
no

I have lost a cell phone.
no

I have listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
yes

I have listened to rap and enjoyed it.
yes

I have listened to showtunes and enjoyed it.
Hell yeah

I have seen a movie with Lindsay Lohan in it.
I...don't think so.

I have taken an art class.
yes

I have written a song.
no

I have written a poem.
yes

I have been part of a wedding party.
yes

I have been to a funeral.
Unfortunately

I have baked a cake.
yep

I have baked cookies.
yep

I have bought shoes that cost over a hundred dollars.
Um, no. Can't imagine it, either

I have made fun of someone.
Unfortunately

I have read a Harry Potter book.
All of them.

I have read the Chronicles of Narnia.
Yes, the whole series

I have read A Series if Unfortunate Events.
nope

I have read A Wrinkle in Time.
Yes

I have read Animal Farm.
yes

I have read the dictionary.
not cover to cover, but I use it for its intended purpose

I own a dictionary.
yes

I own a thesaurus.
yes

I have lost a text book.
yes

I have had a cavity.
yes

I have broken a bone.
yes

I have had an X-Ray.
yes

I have broken a bone.
yes

I have had chicken pox.
yes

I have had pnuemonia.
no

I have had a child.
yes

I have been in a parade.
yes

I have sung karaoke.
yes, and love it!

I have had a cup of tea.
yep. Dumb question, though

I have sang in public.
yep

I have danced in public.
yep

I have made a teacher cry.
Not to my knowledge

I have made a teacher laugh.
yes

I have been to the house of one of my teachers.
yes

I have seen The Princess Bride.
hell yeah!

I have faked sick.
yes

I have taken a foreign language class.
yes

I have spoke in a British accent for an entire day.
Not for an entire day, but for extended periods of time

I have fallen off a horse.
no

I have ridden a horse.
yes

I have placed a saddle on a horse.
yes

I have driven a tractor.
yes

I have held a duck.
touched, but not held

I have held a shark.
no

I have held an iguana.
yes

I have held a rabbit.
yes

I have held a hamster.
yes

I have held a guinea pig.
yes

I have held a mouse.
yes

I have held a rat.
no

I have held a chick.
yep

I have held a cat.
many times

I have gotten a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme.
no

I have cried myself to sleep.
yes

I have written a love letter.
yes

I have received a love letter.
yep

I have been to Disneyland.
yep

I have left the country.
yep

I am British.
no

I am German.
yes

I am Spanish.
no

I am Asian.
no

I am Italian.
no

I am Black.
no

I am Scottish.
no

I am Swiss.
no

I am Irish.
yes

I am tall.
no

I am fat.
no

I am skinny.
no

I am in love.
Sure am

I am loved.
Absolutely

I am alive.
as can be

I am happy.
yep

I am confused.
sometimes

I am depressed.
almost never

I am excited.
yep

I wish it were summer.
It IS summer!

I wish I was older.
no

I wish I was younger.
some days

I wish I could start over.
some days

I miss someone.
yep

No comments: