Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Facebook Phenomenon

I just have to say, I love Facebook so much. I love that I'm in contact with so many of my friends in one place. I love keeping in touch that way, I feel like I'm more involved in their lives (and they in mine).

I love being so connected to so many people, even if it's only in a virtual environment.

I love being able to share pictures and bits and pieces of my life with other people.

I know this sounds like a blatant sell-out ad for Facebook, but I don't care. I am so grateful to that website for helping me have a social life, which is important to a full-time-working mom who can't get out to meet people in person nearly as much as she wants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed - but do you know how many people there are out there with your name! Trying to find you has proven difficult even for a facebook member!

GMB

May Love Hold Us said...

I'm on as Jennifer Kempf Kirkland, Cherry Creek High School